Vamoos allows you to create captivating itineraries which can be viewed and printed by customers and prospects and can even be uploaded as a document into your Vamoos app
Setting Up Creations:
Generating a Creation:
1. To access the Creations section for an itinerary, click on the “Creations” tab
2. Once in the Creations area, click “+ NEW CREATION” and choose what content you want in your Creations document
3. StoryBoard and Map information will automatically be pulled across from the Vamoos itinerary that you are in
4. Choose square images or full height images
5. Add in notes. This is where you can provide extra information that may be applicable to the trip such as Emergency Contacts. If you are using Creations as a quote tool, here is where you would add a breakdown of the price for the prospective customer
6. Once you have named your Creation and selected the fields to populate it, press the “GENERATE” button.
Once your itinerary has been generated you can Refresh, Download, Add the PDF Creation to either documents section of the itinerary, Edit or Delete your Creation.
Send out a Quote:
You can download web and print versions of the Creation which can be sent to prospective customers as a quote.
You can also provide them with an Instant View Link. This link is populated using the information you’ve inputted into your StoryBoard and is a great way to send out a sample itinerary to a prospective client, with a quote attached.
If you have any further questions about this section of Vamoos, you can reach our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, take a look at our video library for further support!