A great itinerary is key to impressing your prospective and current customers, and making their trip as simple as it can possibly be. It should be fairly detailed, whilst being simple to read and easy to follow. Read on to find out exactly why they are so important:
1) Clients can maximise their quality time on holiday. By ensuring all the important details are included in the itinerary, there’ll be no time wasted travelling between places, activities, or accommodations. You can manage clients’ expectations with a more realistic view of how much can fit into each day.
2) Clients can better estimate the cost of their trip. This means they can be better prepared and have saved enough to guarantee they can enjoy that trip of a lifetime without stressing about finances.
3) Build excitement before the trip starts! Your itinerary is the main thing clients have to get excited about before departing on their trip. A detailed digital itinerary with beautiful images will help bring clients’ trip to life before they’ve even boarded the plane.
4) Leave room for spontaneity. An up-to-date, detailed itinerary lets clients make informed decisions about whether they have time to stop off at any extra destinations. And the Vamoos Points of Interest feature lets you share or notify to clients any places of interest they might like to visit, even if they’re not included in your itinerary.
5) Itineraries leave room for crises. Unfortunately, sometimes things don’t always go to plan, for example, delayed flights. If these types of issues have a knock on affect to the next item on the agenda, the itinerary is key to helping clients re-work their day, by moving or cancelling any activities. Ultimately, itineraries allow for contingency plans to be implemented quickly with minimal disruption.
6) Clients can pack more effectively. We’ve all been there – you get to the airport, or even your final destination and there is something you have completely forgotten to pack. When your clients pack with a detailed itinerary in mind, they’re more likely to bring all the right gear or clothing, ultimately resulting in a better trip!
7) Create positive brand recall and win customers for life. With branded itineraries, your clients will see your company logo every time they go to look at their schedule. If they have an amazing experience and everything goes to plan, then bingo – you will have created a positive view of your brand and hopefully created a customer for life!
So if you think your itineraries could be better, why not get in touch to have a chat about how we could help you?
For those who work in the travel industry, time can be worth more than all the yachts in the sea. And AI promises to transform the way we navigate the ocean of complexities in travel planning. In fact, AI can not only streamline operations but also breathe life into the experiences we create, making every journey unforgettable.
When your guests book a luxury stay, what they are really searching for is perfection. With such high expectations on the line, it’s important to walk the walk when it comes to offering true luxury.
Travel pros and AI enthusiasts, listen up! We’ve just rolled out a game-changing guide: “5 Effortless ChatGPT Hacks for the Travel Industry. This isn’t just another tech fad; it’s a practical, hands-on toolset that’s transforming the way travel agents interact with AI.